|100 facts about me. |
March 4, 2008
1. I was born in New York.
2. I am a TV junkie.
3. I have that Fox Mulder mentality at times.
4. I am self employed.
5. I am a mother and a wife.
6. I am happily married.
7. I want to move out of the US
8. I love to listen to music.
9. I love to dance.
10. When I was young I used to pretend to be a rock star.
11. I hated going to school.
12. I was a teacher for many years.
13. I am a loyal person.
14. If I can help out someone in need I do my best.
15. I do not get along with my mother.
16. I used to smoke.
17. I have not smoked in over 20 years.
18. We live in a house in Miami.
19. I love my football.
20. I hate being in the dark.
21. I love the smell of a new book/new car.
22. I love to read just lose myself in a good story.
23. I like Cuban and Italian food.
24. I hate math.
25. When I was young I went to ballet and tap dance classes.
26. I have always had very long hair only once in my
lifetime was it short.
27. I do the whole candle making thing.
28. I hate washing the dishes.
29. I love animals.
30. I do not want to be reincarnated.
31. I am right handed.
32. I can be moody.
33. I used to be thin skinned.
34. I would love to own a ranch house some day.
35. I am a morning person.
36. I am 5'4
37. I am open minded.
38. For some reason I just love office supply stores.
39. I collect Barbie dolls.
40. I love to take pictures.
41. Sometimes I can be a kid.
42. I rather work with animals than humans.
43. I like to laugh.
44. I am happy with who I am.
45. I hate dealing with red tape.
46. I was a head banger in the 80's.
47. As a teen I drove my folks nuts yeah I was a rebel.
48. My very first car was a Datsun.
49. I believe in Karma.
50. I used to be on the girls volley ball and soft ball
teams back in HS.